Compartmentalised Signalling and Disease - a Symposium
A multi-disciplinary symposium spanning cell biology, single cell pharmacology, high-resolution imaging, 3D visualisation, structural biology, polymer chemistry and nanodelivery to provide opportunities for discussion and collaboration.
We will hear from leading scientists who are using a broad range of techniques to reveal links between compartmentalisation, disease and treatment.
- Professor Greg Monteith, University of Queensland
- Professor Rob Parton, IMB University of Queensland
- Associate Professor Lasse Kristoffer Bak, University of Copenhagen
- Associate Professor John McGhee, University of NSW
- Associate Professor Rohan Teasdale, IMB University of Queensland
- Dr Andrew Ellisdon, Monash University
- Dr Michelle Halls, MIPS
- Dr Angus Johnston, MIPS
- Dr Amelia Parker, University of NSW
- Dr John Quinn, MIPS
- Dr Nicholas Veldhuis, MIPS
- Dr Kylie Wagstaff, Monash University
Time: 9.30am - 4pm
The event includes a post symposium reception and student poster presentation.
Registration is free, and refreshments will be provided.
The event program is available as a PDF download (pdf 2.3MB).
Student poster presentation
The symposium will be followed by an opportunity for students to present their research posters. To RSVP to present, please contact Jason Murphy (email@example.com).
Scientific program enquiries
Dr Michelle Halls. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org